Mobile Home Tax Certification

Before moving or selling a mobile home, the taxes must be paid to date.

To obtain a clear title, you will need a Mobile Home Certification, which can be obtained at the St. Clair County Treasurer’s Office and then filed with the Illinois Secretary of State’s Office.

Documentation required for certification includes the original title and names and addresses for both the seller and the buyer.

There is a $10.00 fee to obtain a Tax Certification through the Treasurer's office.  We accept cash or check only for certifications.