November 1, 2022 St. Clair County COVID-19 Update:
Today's St. Clair County COVID-19 Update:
New today PLUS Accumulative totals:
* 33 NEW COVID Positive cases; total of 83,366 positive cases
* 0 NEW deaths reported; total of 717 deaths reported
* 69.3% of SCC residents age 5+ are fully vaccinated
7-day average Case Rate per 100,000 population is 101.66
For more information visit: CDC COVID Data Tracker
Other resources: Your COVID-19 Tool Kit
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2022
FULL RELEASE: https://www.co.st-clair.il.us/webdocuments/departments/health/nonpost/2022-8-10MPVPR.pdf
FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2022
St. Clair County Health Department to offer Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccinations For Age 6 month to 5 years oldSt. Clair County Health Department to offer Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccinations For Age 6 month to 5 years old
Full release: https://www.co.st-clair.il.us/webdocuments/departments/health/nonpost/SCCHDPR6 MONTH_6_24_22.pdf
St. Clair County moved to "MEDIUM" level of COVID-19 Community Level.
This is NOT the Transmission rate. The COVID-19 Community Level is determined by the higher of the new admissions and inpatient beds metrics, based on the current level of new cases per 100,000 population in the past 7 days. (see chart below)
Recommended actions based on current level:
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines.
- Get tested if you have symptoms.
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask on public transportation.
You may choose to wear a mask at any time as an additional precaution to protect yourself and others.
If you are at high risk for severe illness, consider wearing a mask indoors in public and taking additional precautions.
For more information visit: https://www.cdc.gov/.../201.../science/community-levels.html