How do I get a copy of a birth / death certificate?

Birth / death certificates can be obtained from the County Clerk's Department - Vital Records section.

How do I apply for a job with the County?

Individual department managers / elected officials are responsible for filling vacancies in their departments. Generally these vacancies will be posted on the website main page or advertised in the local newspaper.

I think my property taxes are too high, how can I protest them?

First, check your taxes against nearby properties. You can get tax information using the parcel search page. If your taxes are in fact higher than comparable properties, the Board of Review handles the process.